Saturday, August 15, 2009

think about this...


I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. Thinking about life and how we miss out on so much. We forget to do things. We don't enjoy things. We take advantage of people. One day it's all gone. There is no turning back... THE PAST DOES NOT EXIST. just simply a thought. a memory to fade. a picture left to burn. You absolutely can not turn back. You can't right your wrongs, you can't take back anything.
ALL YOU HAVE IS NOW. If a thought flies into your mind, a great idea, why wouldn't you take the opportunity to do what it is? If you take a risk and fall would you honestly regret it? In the end nothing really matters. We make big decisions, we do what we do and we just wind up somewhere. Fate carries us. Everything that happens in our lives was a result of something else. You choose everything in your life and can not blame someone or something for why it is not what YOU wanted. You choose the people, you choose the location, you choose the environment, you choose the beliefs. You choose to be in a certain place at a certain time. If you are not satisfied in any aspect of your life why wouldn't you change these things? And believe me you cant just snap your fingers and make everything all better. Its hard work. I have been working on happiness for almost 14 years. I've done it mostly alone too. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Lots of things I went through or did have almost destroyed me... because I let them.
I took me so long to realize that.

I am stronger now because of what I went through.
I am not letting anything knock me down. Why would I? Why should I? I am much better than that. I AM LETTING IT ALL GO: the people that have wronged me; holding onto whats real. The place that made me crazy; on my own now. The strict forced religion; living a spiritual peaceful life.

I respect myself, I am beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment